Monday, May 2, 2011

Rice Field

My childhood memory told me that the keyword for rice field is all about farmers, mud and kampong.  One day, I read one interesting article on how easy to plant the rice at your door.  I was so amazed with the simple green-conscious idea and so shame that this was initiated by an employee - not a farmer. 
I need to have this, I whispered..But after a while, it was forgotten.



Image and article from Tabloid Nova

 
Two months back, the idea suddenly popped out and I started to look around..It turns out to cost you only IDR 75,000 for 10 polybags and yay,...I finally have my own rice field! or a rice bag?  or rice in the polybag?  or soil in the polybag?  Hey....where is the rice?  I am still crossing my finger and pray that the rice will grow soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment