Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Kresek Plastics

I read Jakarta Globe newspaper May 4th edition on Health article "Are you putting yourself at risk when you get your food to go?"  It was discussed that getting your meal to go can be convenient, but the plastic or styrofoam packaging that the food often comes in can pose health risks.  We called this black plastics wrapped 'kresek'.

Yes,  I totally agree.  When I ask my office-boy to get my to-go food, i will ask him to bring the lunch box from our pantry...but sometimes, whether him or me forget to remind that bringing lunch box is important - for your health and green-conscious.  I have now collecting the kresek and put it in my office with the hope that if I order my to-go, i will give him also the kresek to be brought along so he does not have to give me more. 

I am proud to announce that I am a Kresek collector and this is my way of recycling it..