Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Party

I love planning for a party though I seldomly have it but I will nod and say yes at loud whenever my friend or family wants to have a party at my house...I love setting up the table and menu, though my cooking skill is terrible, but I have managed to develop my maid (abusing sounds more appropriate) to re-create restaurant menus with warong quality (yeah,right!)..She's quite well-known among my family for her skill (ehm, who's the think tank anyway?)

These were the pictures from my children's last bday party (I was so packed to have 2 parties in a row so I club together in one go!)  and whoahhh,  where's the food?


Told you,  I didn't have a sophisticated camera, was too busy helping the mbaks to get the food ready, and I forgot to click on the menus..It was actually tahu gejrot, chicken with enoki mushroom, stir-fry spinach and Mie Medan ala Jawa!