Thursday, May 19, 2011

Kimora

I don't know who is Kimora before, I really don't..whenever she's photographed by paparazzi and was between People Magazine or Harpers Bazaar, I just took a glimpse of her pics.  She's one of the model, I whispered.  But after watching her reality show on E! 'Kimora Life in the Fab Line" I started to know and get inspired. 

She is a fashion mogul with her fashion line 'Baby Phat'.  The style is not fit to my personal taste though..I have checked out her boutique in one of Abu Dhabi mall and her collections are full with glitters and bling-bling with mini skirt, tight shirt, and studded jackets.  I learned that her collections are for Hip Hop market, as one of her front row are the Hip Hop mogul couple - Jay Z and Beyonce. 

Yes, she is sexy, rich and a fashion billionaire but few things I learned that she is smart, perfectionist, hardworker, tough and a passionate with great love to her work..the show told you that you have to live with your dreams and go with it..I enjoyed watching the show and always try to think for the moral of the story..faboulocity is not only about glamour but also about dreams and hard work!




No comments:

Post a Comment