Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Obin Sarong

I adore Obin's collection.  Obin

One of my timeless piece is Obin sarong.  Its so light, easy to use and you could wear in any occassions...at least for me.  You just need to tie it and..voila, it will wrap perfectly without worrying your body shape.  It also gives an instant ethnic look as you wish.

I was thinking to recreate the look by buying any batik fabrics but  I am not sure it will give the similar look.  I have few more in the different patterns and I even bought one for my besties wedding gift and she was wearing it to the office!



1 comment:

  1. This Sarong is Great!!!Can take you from ordinary morning till casual cocktail party at night by the pool.. just spice it up a bit with some accecories to go with it.. and you'll ready to rock the night!

    Ira, try to create one from various batik pewarna alam or combine it with handwoven fabrics which quite happening these days

    Alina

    ReplyDelete