Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Asian Food Channel

I always love watching AFC..it's a variety cooking show and will give you a tremendous recipes ideas,..you know how much I love cooking..well,not that I can cook

The more I watch the show the more I realized that I rarely,hmm..never see Indonesian chefs nor any Indonesian recipes are in one of the show..hey,it's Asian Food Channel and Indonesia is in Asia,isn't it?

After a while, the question kept banging in my head and I don't know whom to ask until I had my own twitter and follow Bondan Winarno whom he claimed himself a Foody...well..no,pak..you are Indonesia culinary guru!

I know curiosity kills the cat but cat has nine lives, right? I eager myself to twit @PakBondan just to throw the question why Indonesian chefs are not in AFC..


chef indonesia jarang yg muncul di AFC,pdhl it's asian food channel☹

...and I am quite surprised with the reaction.....thanks Pak Bondan, thanks everyone..you had had helped me to kill the cat!

»
Bondan Winarno
 
»
arif b santoso
»
ika sejati hardian
»
wolga setyanto
»
Duchess Femz
»
Yudho Lava Oktariano
»
Bondan Winarno

No comments:

Post a Comment