Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Heavy Hippie Hi-Lo Combo


Last night, we did some experiments on late-night snacking....

Starting with the usual fried banana order from hubby, I dumped some Oreos into the batter, seeking an approval from the youngsters for their new snacking. They nodded their head saying yes at loud and I love how the Oreos melted in your mouth. But I doubt to do the second batch....oreo and deep fried? too much? hmmm...

Second dump is the mbak's creation...CHEESY MAC! (yes, with capital letters!) 

This is her go-to snacking whenever she felt clueless what to serve for breakfast.  She always feels the kiddos will get hungry easily during their school-time and she decided to load with heavy meal in the morning.  She does this all the time, I sometime argue but most of the time I let it go...Well, at least it's saving my morning hassle running late!

And last, inspired by this vegan banana pecan muffins I eagerly copy cat the recipe...sort of.  I thought I will have a nice-smell-good-light muffin...but I don't think i copycat the recipe religiously, kinda not liking the smell and texture.   Anyhow, will try the second batch at the soonest, wish me luck! #talkingtomyselfmoment

Let's seal the day with Heavy Hippie Hi-Lo Calorie Combo!



No comments:

Post a Comment