Monday, September 22, 2014

Another Cooking Class


Was so excited preparing the cupcake project for my nephews and nieces and their gang. 

At first i was thinking to have skirt sewing class where they could learn to cut and drag the sewing machine.  But then I realized it's too ambitious with only one machine and at least 5 kiddos to handle...no no no...plan B please!

I think it's still quite ambitious for having the cupcakes just to consider I never bake any before.  Baking is not my thing.  Well, of course I can dig up some recipes but for the first timer like me to seal a cupcake approval?

To make more fun to the story, when I was done making the cupcake one day before, I was uploading the picture to my instagram and path.  My bestie suddenly texting me and asking what kind of food coloring I used.  She instantly recognized I used one brand when she was using earlier and made her cake become bitter!

OMG, not now, not now!  I hate this shocking news.  This is my first time cupcake and i don't have time to bake more cake tomorrow as I must cook for the birthday lunch as well!

Luckily,  the cake went fine though is as not as fluffy as I thought.  I was running out  baking soda and vinegar and as usual my buttermilk was slightly off my expectation.  All that trouble was really paid off looking at the kiddos happy face when they're screaming for more cupcakes...Happiness is!

No comments:

Post a Comment