Thursday, November 24, 2011

Teacher vs Ipad

I was invited to be a guest teacher at my youngest kindergarten school. The topic was supposed to be NOSE. .When I came, the pupils mumbling for body parts....Gosh, I did not have the material!

The first 30 minutes, I managed to calm myself for the topic changes and taught them the NOSE..it's NOSE, N-O-S-E!
The last 30 minutes, I started to be clueless, singing done, dancing done..and now? Ah, I remembered  I had blank canvas apps on my Ipad! I quickly asked them to calm down, sitting on the carpet and letting them to draw anything they wanted one by one, for 19 kiddos!

It turned to be a fun success story...One kid was trying to draw twice and telling me that he's yet getting his turn....another kid was so upset and telling me he's gonna walk away from the class and go to buy Ipad on his own! Ayaya, isn't that cute?


PS :  The next days, I become the famous Mama, and the pupils following me around.....uhhmm, do they follow me or my Ipad? aha! I don't care... I am so happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment