Monday, November 14, 2011

Mrs.Fields

Ah, this Mrs. Fields is killing me!

At first, my kiddos and I went to my bestie apartment and we were served by the fresh-from-the-oven choco chip cookies. My kiddos loved it so much as the warm choco chip inside were melting and yummy...I asked the recipe but she was clueless how to make as she bought the frozen cookies dough from one of Dubai supermarket before she's transferred back to Jakarta....she didn't even remember the name...aarrgghh...

She was then trying to get it from any local supermarket in Jakarta for my kiddos.. Kemchick,FoodHall, Ranch Market...with no luck! ahh,...big hug!

Lucky, I finally found Mrs. Fields..similar taste and it becomes my guilty pleasure.

My kiddos love to put in the microwave for a while to have the choco chips melting..but me likey to eat as is....you could taste the moist texture from the cookies, a bit like eating a chewing gum combined with the crunchiness from the choc chip...

Yes, Mrs. Fields is killing me!

No comments:

Post a Comment