Thursday, November 10, 2011

Birthday Bash

This was my project over the weekend, helping my bestie to decorate and cooked for her son bday party.  And the menus are Chicken Cordon Bleu, fried potato cheese and of course, Nasi Bakar!

We both did not have a chance to sit and plan properly so this was organized by me and my bestie between our office meetings,deadlines,business trips, blackberry messenger, chatting, phone calls and the list continues...Even on the last day before the D day we're struggling to print the photos and looking for the bday cakes!  I told the boss..don't wait me up, I will be having a long lunch with her! haha...Lucky, my besties was his neighbor when they were assigned in Libya few years back....sorry boss, will not mix work with hobby next time...promise promise promise!

First lesson...it's not easy to be a party organizer! I was 30 minutes late to the venue, only had 1,5 hours to decorate, plus pile of decorating and food boxes to carry as the venue held at the poolside on the 3rd floors! phewww...

But at the end, the party filled with lots of excitement! We were really having fun on that day and it was paid off!  I am thrilled for another bday bash in the future..




1 comment:

  1. Recommended EO for birtday party!!! The decoration was so cool, the food was yummy......and price was soooo reasonable :-D

    It was a great party, indeed. Thank you Ira.....muach2.....

    ReplyDelete