Friday, April 15, 2011

Photo Bucket

I like collecting photos and putting it in the frame.  I think it was inheritage from my mom.  But I never had a chance to learn deeply nor bought a sophisticated camera.  My only one camera was a farewell gift from 2005 which kinda outdated now.  Whenever I had a friend of mine carrying a sophisticated Canon/Nikon, I will automatically become a "banci foto".  Canon or Sony which has interchangeable lenses are still on my wish list.

I keep on wishing till I read some edit picture facility features in one of the magazine collection (forgot the name, unfortunately..) Tried all of them and in love with Photo Bucket.

It's very easy and user-friendly, especially for a working mom like me, who did not even has Facebook nor Twitter!






Now...editing photos becomes my new hobby, and my sis even says...u don't have anything else to do?

No comments:

Post a Comment