Sunday, April 17, 2011

Kate Spade

I am in love with Kate Spade ever since I was a teenager.  It might be because I am a color crush.  When I found their London Pop Up Shop, I think it's so cool representing Kate Spade colorful theme..




Image from My Daily UK


Image from The stir cafemom


Even their last ad with Bryce Dallas Howard as their new face of kate spade new york for 2011 is also brilliant. She is not too pretty, not too young but looks smartly enough representing Kate Spade young thought and spirit.



image from Kate Spade

But in reality, I became less favorite now..sometimes they go too classic with less color combination.  I remember they have used lots of flower-inspired patterns with eye-catching color combination back then.

I felt so lucky to buy this bag as to me its the hype model ever..it is so Kate Spade that remains in my memory!


No comments:

Post a Comment