Sunday, February 23, 2014

We Love Jekarda!


Yes....we really do!  

It's started when I finished the Princess pinata for my bestie's daughter and started to think why don't I make something more Indonesia.  I think to have Wayang pinata just for my own pleasure.  It's gonna be fun to prepare a touch of Indonesia project with the kiddos.   

And then came the surprising request!  My cutie twin nephews are going to have Pekan Budaya Betawi at their school and me of course said yes to help!

At first, I wanted to have like a dance stage and put some Yapong dancer dolls performing look-alike. Arguably,  Ondel-ondel or Yapong dancers theme were forbidden.  

OK la, no worry...I changed the theme to Betawi House...well, sort of.  Who would not know Betawi house terrace, with the colorful fence and door? We also do not forget the bemo and the kerak telor push cart...hey, Betawi will be meaningless without those two!



We even had fun photo shot with the terrace!


So thanks to u, Zandra and Daffa....you guys made your auntie happy!




No comments:

Post a Comment