Thursday, November 21, 2013

The Joyful Editing


You know....pictures can sometime fool you...it could drag you to a non logical craving enthusiasm especially for mouthwatering food picture...at least for me.....I always feel hungry after surfing on  Foodgawker or Tastespotting and suddenly get an extra energy to cook and embrace it to the world ...*lebay* 
 
To my curiosity, I try to learn food photography now.  I bought Samsung Galaxy Camera and do a testing...It was far away from perfect and sometimes I feel like doing yoga as it made you sweating...to come into the best angle and best light, you have to twist here and there..you sit, you bend, you knee and you stand up! Afterwards, you need to sit nicely to do the photo editing and this part squeeze your creativity..such a joyful process I may say and I salute to all photographers!
 
Here were my test drive for the Shumay Story project, the original pictures....not so tempting ya?
 
 
to become this...
 
 
Or this...


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment