Thursday, January 31, 2013

Writing Therapy



Me and the eldest are having a fun game at the moment...handwriting therapy game as we may call.

It started when his teacher refused to examine his test as she could not read his handwriting......at the first glimpse, hand writing could be an issue for teenagers at anytime and to me, boys will be boys......what could be expected from a boy handwriting?  so I am at my ignorance stage that bad handwriting is an issue...

But after a while, I happily announced that it is an issue now, young man...if your teacher refused to look at your test :)

So I run a writing therapy for 10 minutes everyday.  He could read anything he likes and starts to rewrite it clearly.  We just started 2 days ago, and it may end for another 4 to 5 months...

I read from grapho therapy handbook, it is suitable for kids below 13 and the best time to exercise is 10 minutes everyday....maybe he'll end up to be a novelist someday..hahaha..hang it on, boy!


No comments:

Post a Comment