Sunday, January 27, 2013

The Bash Day


The boy is the  ultimate museum lover.  The first plan was to have the bday at the museum, only the four of us.  I was imagining myself at the Museum Nasional, sitting at the bench with my picnic basket and the burgers, watching the kiddos running errands and doing some photo shoots with the dragon and robot masks..it will be the coolest pictures ever, I presume... 

In the unfortunate, or fortunate event (I am not complaining, though), it was a national holiday on that day and we ended up by touring to the closed gate on each museums.  I am sorry, honey, mom was too lazy to browse the place before the D day *sigh*  Lucky, we have had our photo shoots beforehand with your robot lil' bro!

I am not a good well-wisher, B-boy.....and I am not good at allowing myself to accept you are growing up either....just wishing you a happy birthday.  

Go get your world, young man, we all luv u! 

No comments:

Post a Comment