Monday, October 24, 2011

Help

As you live in Indonesia,especially in Jakarta, you are blessed to have someone helping you in your daily life, every time you move..you will find office boys to prepare your drink, a helper at the food court, even the hypermarket cashier where you expect them to pack your groceries while you pay...One of the reason my expatriate friends love to stay in Indonesia!

As usual, the more you grow...errr..older, I realized we should honor that privilege..
 
I now try to at least help the cashier to pack my own groceries, ask the kiddos to clean their tray and trash the leftover to the trash bag at the food court or just to put the popcorns pack directly to the trash bag when the helper at the cinema comes near you...hey,we are responsible for it anyway!

I just hope small favor would have an impact...

No comments:

Post a Comment