Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Durian House

If you are a durian-addict, you definitely should try this one..One of the best Medan culinary after Cheese Meranti cake..I guess.  It's durian wrapped in a very very thin pancake. 
It's purely durian inside..nothing else, no sugar, no essence.

I was first introduced by my besties.  And I then urged my hubby cousin to fly this to Jakarta.  In the unfortunate event, the seller did not want to deliver since they could not guarantee the freshness.  I don't give up easily.  I forced whoever travelling to Medan to bring this for me.  Mission accomplished one or two occasions but most of the cases it failed. 

I'd tried to buy in Jakarta but it taste too sweet, way too sweet as they add sugar.  Finally, last week, after my last box in the last couple months.......Yay!



No comments:

Post a Comment