Saturday, September 17, 2011

Cork&Screw

I am the Cork and Screw resto big fan..not sure why, it's probably the closest from my office with tempting food choices. It's easy to impress my office guests without being trapped in the traffic, only few blocks ahead.  I could never resist their  non-alcohol Virgin Mojito..
And their famous triple choco melted cakes.  It comes with 3 softcakes - vanilla, choco and dark choco melted. I always exchange the vanilla with another dark choco as the vanillas bit too sweet for me.  I am not a choco fan anyway..You must try the combination of the dark choc melting inside with the vanilla sauce...
Forgive the picture quality as it was secretly taken from my not-too sophisticated-mobile camera(sigh!) but believe me....it tastes sooo good! Heavenly yum yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment