Saturday, July 9, 2011

Weekend Project - 1

last weekend seems to be my busy weekend (yeah..) since it was weekend and vacay together at a moment. 

I was nowhere to go as my kidos were having fever.  After all, I was doing few killing time projects to get me busier than watching CSI rerun again and again (sigh!)

The first one was the tumpeng project.  I made this for my father in law bday party.  Well, it was not actually my handmade ofcourse...it's my maid's.  It's a kinda my tradition to prepare tumpeng for every bday in the family - for the kidos, the hubby, the in-laws- since my eldest 1st year.  However, the tradition was stopped in the last 2 years as the hubby quite bored eating tumpeng on bday and I was also bored in decorating it.

To make this different from other tumpeng, I just printed a necktie cupcake topper free printable from Martha Stewart (I am sorry, I lost the link , but you could go to the Martha Stewart website) and topped it off.  And I also changed the menu a bit, from grilled chicken to pandan leave chicken wrapped though the taste was similar..no brainer!  Below was the result :



No comments:

Post a Comment