Monday, July 25, 2011

Payon Kemang

I was having lunch at Payon Resto Kemang last weekend.  I really love the place...it's an eye-drolling, so vintage, open space with the lovely greenery..my kinda dream garden.  They also had warong selling traditional toys! Gosh, I wish I could steal the look...

Too bad the place was too quite when I came, only one or two came in.  Payon Kemang surrounded by the most happening places in Kemang filled with the well-known international franchises.......Even my kidos  were so excited and thought that we'll be eating burgers before we got there (sigh!)

After all, luckily, they enjoyed being there as they could run back and forth with their pinwheels and magnifier, the ones they bought from the warong.  I promised to myself to bring my kidos more often so they could feel the kampong ambience more and more...








No comments:

Post a Comment