Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Flour Friendship


I am starting to build my friendship with flour, yeast, baking powder, baking soda, buttermilk...and all that newbie baking ingredients now with the hope it will last long....

Like I said before,  reading and following recipe is one story and to make it works is another story. I am a self-proclaimed lazy baker, where I used to skip some recipe instructions judging yourself that if you use ur common sense, anything will work.

And after several baker's test, I was totally wrong.  If it said, you must preheat your oven, you switch on your oven before you start kneading...if it said you have to use instant yeast and let the dough rest for 1-2 hours...u let it rest else you have your bread rock!

Baking is my new toy, no matter no one will eat your bread...hahaha....until then, I will continue my search to build a long lasting friendship with baking...Hoo to the ray!




No comments:

Post a Comment