Monday, December 10, 2012

Paper Vs Paper


One busy morning, on a meeting with one of my senior partner and the boss, I ended to an interesting conclusion.

Whenever we agreed on something, the three of us were automatically writing down on a piece of paper to take note.

This is odd, maybe, in the paperless digital world nowadays where we should easily write down with our smartphone....and on another mental notes : the boss is using IPhone and the others are having IPad including me (sigh!)

The most amazing was the partner : he's writing down on a small piece of paper, folded and slipped it on his wallet as he said it's heavy to carry an IPad....Hmmm, and I said : you need to get a personal assistant to carry.. (hahaha!)

I actually tried to use the so called hi-tech equip to simplify my life.  I sometime bring my IPad to read candidate's CV during my interview, but most of the time I skip and  whenever I pass on to my colleagues for another interview, they always ask for the print-out CV!

Conclusion : There's something that traditionally remains unchanged......PAPER!

No comments:

Post a Comment