Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Cooking Class

This was the second year I was asked by my youngest's teacher to be a guest teacher at school.  The theme is  process...wow, what kinda process to be talked about for 6-years old pupils?

Cooking demo is the first idea came to mind.  For 30-minutes time, it should go within your reach.  Just put a mayo, the chicken, any tomato and ......HOO to the RAYYYY,  HOORAAAY!

On the D day, when I came to the class, the pupils started to scream my name....Mama Azra,..Mama Azra.....Mama Azra.....oh my, my heart gasp! I really enjoying the 3-seconds fame..please please do not take that away from me?

And then, the chaos started......

Believe me, it's better to run an office meeting with 30 adult, than handling 19 pupils.....one was dissapointed for not having her turn to cut the bun, one was complaining for having overcooked chicken, and the other four were screaming for the red burger toppers! Hahahahahaha.....

But it was such a joy, F-U-N-tastic and overwhelming experience and I won't trade this with anything.....They are such adorable and one thing broke my heart to the most, my youngest was so proud of me! Luv u too!






No comments:

Post a Comment