Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Facebook

I have my new toy now....Facebook for the kiddos!

It was started when the eldest opened his new Facebook account and the hubby opened it for the youngest, both under their own names. 

At first, I am not into that FB thingy as I do not think sharing my daily life is me. 
I choosen to have my own blog to share my DIY collections and my silly thought as well as the legacy for the kiddos to have them be able to look back and know who am I...

If it happened to be my sharing on daily life, I still trully believe to only share the positivity.

But now....I am all over crazy to upload their new pictures every now and then..though it is only  for the youngest account as I respect my eldest teenager privacy.

I do hope when they grow up,  they will be laughing at loud looking at their younger face, oldies clothes and silly pose.. I hope they will memorize and share to whomever enjoy it...this is mom's simple wish from a simple mind, dears!

No comments:

Post a Comment