Monday, March 26, 2012

Tizis Bandung

Tizis restaurant is the hype resto in Bandung early 80s.The place used to be crowded and we waited to be seated. 

One weekend, we had our big family dinner there as we need a nice and quiet place.  And yes, the place remains.

I ordered their famous chicken cream soup and tenderloin steak.  The soup was thick not heavy and the chicken broth was delicious.   Rich and blended perfectly with the parsley..nothing is too much.

The steak was more surprising.  I was first expecting to have a medium quality compared to the price. Its quite thick but when you cut, it's soft, delicate and well-grilled.  Hmm....I think this grilling and cooking expertise could only be obtained after years and years in the restaurant industry. The barbecue sauce was perfect.  You could smell the smokiness inside.  I thought I will find tomato or any sour taste but you won't.  Yum yum!



No comments:

Post a Comment