Sunday, January 29, 2012

Braga Strolling

I always want to have a strolling around Braga Street Bandung. This may not be the fanciest place to spend your Bandung getaway but I know I will enjoy it.

Finally last weekend, on a warm saturday, we began the journey..me,the hubby and kiddos.
First stop was Sumber Hidangan..my mom always brought me here for their perfect bokkepoot, a finger size meringue choco coated. The interior,the chair, the jars, ahh..it looks the same!


The second stop was Braga Permai restaurant. The kiddos are the definite picky eaters. First, I was a bit reluctant to stay longer for lunch. But the foods were amazing and the kiddos ended up having their second pizzas order...for one Dutch style beef steak, one yummy large fried rice, two big pizzas with pepperoni and sausages, two milkshakes, and four slices of onbitkoek for my mom, all I need to pay was less than 180 thousands rupiah..It's a worthy place to go..


Next stop was Asia Africa Conference Museum down on the corner..the place is clean and organized and one thing for sure it's for free..well, I did not mind to pay some as this was a quite fulfilling experience for my kiddos..they were amazed with the non-digital phone and typewriter!
If the kiddos were not that tired, I'd like to sip my espresso on the Sidewalk Cafe at Savoy Homann Hotel just across the museum. Hmmm, I had my wedding ceremony there almost 12 years back and I remembered I insisted to take my wedding pictures in front of the stack of coffee jars in front of the cafe...haha,it makes me wondering...am I that old back then?


No comments:

Post a Comment