Sunday, December 11, 2011

Color Party

I was hosting my parents in law monthly gathering at my house.  I clubbed it together with my youngest, and in-laws...mom, sister, brothers birthdays.  No offense!

The confusing part was to choose the theme.  We are way, way too old to have bday party, so I took color as a theme.  Only color.  Why? because I did not have any theme to think about and it's more fit to our childhood memories!

The food?  Since it was monthly gathering, I choose a non-kid heavy meals! Nasi Liwet with  chicken wrapped pandan leave, rujak kangkung, fried tofu and shimeji mushroom and my own creation Kangkung Noddle with chicken wrapped enoki mushroom. Againnnnn....i didn't have the food pictures....to serve more than 50 people with only me, the hubby and my 2 home assistants to prepare were more than exhausting!

No comments:

Post a Comment