Monday, June 27, 2011

Table Make-over

I was so excited when the hubby offered me to renovate the pantry.  My first plan was to go to the used bookstore at Pasar Festival to buy the used IKEA catalogues which I used to do....but those days were not my lazy days crazy dolls..the works were so piling up ever since.

I then started to browse and found DIY for this amazing vintage-look table including the How-To instructions via Design Sponge
I picked up the phone and rang to my handyman...

you've got to paint my phone table like this! I don't know how you will do it, and I don't care, but you've got to paint my phone table like this!




After struggling with my crazy order, my handyman finally finished the project..and this is how it looks (can you see the dark green and white combination? No?)

It does not look the same but at least, he's trying his best!



No comments:

Post a Comment